Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Buddy's Day out!




Looks like someone enjoyed the snow day

Had a very wet snow that my penguin buddy created by Sarah of NYC seemed to enjoy. He had to don his shades because of the glare! I stayed inside where it was warm and finished one of the butter peeps socks. Check it out---

I chose not to make the cables on the foot. They were a bit thick and I thought that it might be uncomfortable in shoes. I did get part of the second felted clog done. Maybe I can felt them by the weekend.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I think I should have added sunglasses before he left home. He has a Joe Cool sort of attitude with them on... Glad to see he is enjoying a bit of natural penguin habitat in his new home. Let me know if you are still interested in the pattern, I can email it to you.

--Sarah

Michelle said...

OMG.. I love Buddy.. I need that pattern.. where's sarah's blog... (runs to leave her a comment)

knittingnurse said...

Well, well, well, it seems your buddy is getting around quite well> he is fabulous. I hope you get the pattern and share with your knitting friends..