Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Could it be...

The sun is trying to shine. The snow is melting a little. I saw a robin hopping around the flower bed. It really is going to be spring. It even smells like spring. My daughter will be home for spring break on Friday. I can't wait. I know she can't either. We have 2 more weeks until our spring and I sm ready to go. The last one out of Fort Wayne, lock the door and turn off the lights.

Enough weather updates. Knitting- now that is a subject I can write alot about. I frogged an almost complete pair of socks. I was loopng a pair of green sock in Farmhouse yarn. SOrry to say that I absolutely hated the stuff. I tried to like it. I really did. The colorway is a lovely shamrock green but the yarn was stiff and way too thick for my taste. I will gift it to my DD for her hats. Not that I don't have anything to knit now- a pair of tofutsies and the most luscious Snitches in a pastel colorway called - Cottage. I will post pix when I have more it knitted- just a couple inches now. The pattern is one I found on Knitting pattern Central called Cafe Curtains.

1 comment:

knittingnurse said...

As someone who has seen your socks on the needles. I can safely say that your cottage color in the cafe curtains are beautiful... I am so inspired if I could just get my yarn untangled...