Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lazy, Lazy Weekend

Not much happening this weekend- I have not had to answer to anyone this weekend. It was very strange to do what I wanted, watch what I wanted got to bed when I wanted. It almost felt like a vacation. My DH was teaching a seminar in Tampa and I stayed home in beautiful snowy Indiana. It was really kind of nice to have the time to myself. Lots of knitting was done. I am working on a pair of Dream in Color Smooshy socks in Butter Peeps , a lovely shade of creamy spring yellow. I am trying to avoid the dreaded second sock syndrome by working both socks at the same time. I adjusted the pattern for the loop and have been working the scks in stages. RIght now one sock is complete to the heel and one has turned the corner and the gusset decreases are done. Time to switch off again. I think this process maybe ok but I did happen to choose a fussy pattern with cables and such. They will be striking when finished- at the same time! Whoo Hoo! Also made one Fiber Trends felted clog. I like the pattern and can't wiat to make the other. Must I go to work tomorrow ? :(

1 comment:

gottaknit said...

So what are you doing with your snow day today? Knitting the other felted clog?