Saturday, October 13, 2007

Coffee Swap Questions

  1. I have been bitten by another swap bug- Time to answer questions for my as of yet unknown swap partner:
    Whole bean or ground- Whole bean
  2. Fully loaded or decaf- Fully loaded
  3. Regular or flavored- regular
  4. How do you take it? Black- sometimes a little cream in the aafternoon
  5. Favorite coffee ever?- La Cuesta Puente, Rwandon Bourbon- my local roaster has these sometimes- I can't pass them up
  6. Fussy?- I guess so- I enjoy good fresh beans- hard to go back when you have tried the better stuff I guess.
  7. Fav coffee treat?- scones, shortbread, muffins
  8. ANything else about your coffee? I do like variety. I try lots of different kinds
  9. Yarn preferences? I love sock yarn- can't have too much! Special likes? smooshy yarn ,Shibui Knits, Koigu etc.
  10. Yarn dislikes- not fond of total acrylic yarns
  11. On the needles- SOCKS!!, prayer shawl, intarsia shawl, booga bag.
  12. I am trying to expand my horizons a bit- browns( love this with blue or pink)earthtones, blues and greens, reds
  13. Loves?,don't like? Get off your chest? Love my family, my dogs and knitting. Knitting is my prozac,my yoga, my sanity. Don't like? my job (right now) Off my chest? I hope I have said it all.

Enough of that for one day- Jan

  1. Yarn disl

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Welcome to Knitter's Coffee Swap! There are few things better to combine than coffee and knitting to bring in the new cooler seasons and longer nights.

I see you are an indiscriminate drinker of both coffee and tea. I like tea in the evening but coffee is my wake up "drug of choice" as well as during the day as I work.