Friday, November 9, 2007

Long time -no post







Life has finaly slowed down enough to post again. 2 swaps have come and gone with wonderful goodies received(and sent I hope).


Check out this one from Anne- Marie in Seattle for the KTS4. She spoiled me with lovelys from the west coast. Lots of tea and treats not mention yarn and handmade soap.


Look at this fab box from Sandy in Michigan. She was monkey swap pattern. She made a sethoscope cover for me and found 2008 lighthouse calendar. Lots of monkey goodies too. Beautiful artyarns ultra merino that I can't wait to whip up into socks. It cam from a yarn shop in her home town which is not too far from me, Niles ,Michigan. It is called the Red Purl. I think I must make a road trip soon.And here are the lovely monkey socks she made for me from Panda Cotton in the picnic colorway.
Sorry I must go back to work. Duty calls. We had a late night for parent teacher conferences , so I am out of here soon. Yea!

No comments: