Thursday, September 6, 2007

Monkey Swap Questionaire

My questionaire has arrived and here is all the info:
The basics- I guess I would be somewhere between intermediate and can make them in my sleep. How is that for vague!!
The measurements- Shoe size- 9AAA
Foot circ- 8 inches
Foot Length- 9 1/2

Yarn Preferences
Fav Colors- Teals, greens, reds, pinks, blues- purple is ok- I really do like funky stuff
Soild or variegated- Either
Yarn type- wool cotton, bamboo, alpaca
Never where colors- probably grey, yellow or anything that was mostly orange
Fav yarns- Koigu, Sleeping Dragon, Schafer Anne, Fleece artist merino
Wish List Yarns- Smooshy, Socks that Rock, Shibui, Sweet Georgia,Seawool or Somoko to name a few :)
Cookie A. Patterns
Which have you knit? Monkey only :(
WHich would you like to knit? Thelonious especially
Other inportant stuff
Location of monkey pal? Prefer USA
Allergies? No
Knitting around smoke or pets? Dogs and husband :)
Ravelry?- No invite yet:(

Well that is it. Hope to hear from Monkey pal soon. I can't wait pick out yarn and colors to make some super fun Monkey socks.

Jan

No comments: