Sunday, September 9, 2007

Monkey Sock Maker

I heard from my secret knitter last Friday. Yea! Glad to know she is out there. I have not received an assigned person yet and am a bit worried. I thought this was a secret swap but I am beginning to wonder now. Not like I am hurting for projects-Ha! I have a couple waiting in the wings .

I am finishing up my very first magic loop toe-up sock. After reorienting my self with the construction, it has gone smoothly. I will post a pic of the finished product soon. I really see why knitters like this type of knitting. I did not teach myself this concept but went to my fav yarn guru Lea-Ann at Knitting Today for a class. She does such a fine job of teaching. Many different levels of knitters in this class and she handled all of us with greatest of patience. Check out her website at www.knittingtoday.com . She is great for the maching knitter too.

Enough of a break- The sock is calling!
Jan

No comments: