Friday, April 11, 2008

Yarn store and vacation










My DH and I left for a spring break trip south a couple weeks ago with a laundry list of things to accomplish along the way. LIttle did he know that my list included a couple yarn stores. We stopped to visit our DD in Hunstville, Al to see her Wind Ensemble Concert on Friday March 28th. THey were playing in a very special venue with guest artists and special music. I was fabulous. The highlight of the performance was of course Rhapsody in Blue
. The picture is not so good but you get the idea. We snuck off to visit a local yarn shop that is fairly new in Huntsville. It is called Yarn Expressions. I highly recommend a visit if you are in the neighborhood. Friendly owner and knitters are welcome to hang and knit which is thing I always look for in a shop. Check out the pictures of the shop and their online shop too. http://www.yarnexpressions.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOOOHHH My eyes are visually petting all the yarn in the pictures what a cute store love the counter with the sheep grazing:)Hugs Swap Pal