Monday, December 17, 2007

A snowy WInter day

WInter has come early to my area of the midwest. Enough snow to cancel school today. It seems a bit early for the cancelling but I will take advantage and get some knitting done on my DD's monkey socks. I had to frog them yesterday. They were too narrow. That is hard to do in my family- we have skinny feet. Oh well- when you knit- you frog!
I ordered some Noro sock last week and can't wait for it to arrive. Probably why I am in a hurry to get the monkeys done. I have heard good things about the Noro sock and I liked the coloways. Allison has it at her website -www.simplysockyarn.com Check it out sometime.

I just remembered to join the hot cocoa swap- yesterday was the start of signups and I almost forgot. If you are interested look here and see if sounds like fun www.cocoaswap.blogspot.com

Later- Stay warm!

No comments: